On Yom Kippur, the Ten Days of Awe culminate in a special time of prayer, repentance, and receiving the forgiveness that the Lord gives us. It is a day of somber repentance, and the only day of the year we are commanded to fast completely (Leviticus 23:26-32). This is a beautiful and meaningful day to take stock of our lives and humble ourselves before the Lord.
You can learn more about the biblical holiday calendar here: http://kehilatyeshua.com/holidays/
We will celebrate Yom Kippur together with two events:
- Erev Yom Kippur service, Tuesday evening, October 8 at Treasure Valley Worship Center.
- Ne’ilah Celebration and breaking of the fast together, Wednesday evening, October 9 at the Riches’ home.
We also encourage families to take time together during the day to pray and seek God’s face on this holy day.
More details below!
Tuesday - Erev Yom Kippur
- 7:00pm - 8:30pm
- Erev Yom Kippur Service
- Join us for a somber time of prayer and repentance. Wearing white is traditional.
Wednesday - Yom Kippur
- 6:30pm - 9:00pm
- Ne'ilah Celebration & Dinner
- Join us to celebrate the Lord's forgiveness and break the fast together. Bring a dish to share.